- Can you help me find affordable spay/neuter services for my pets?
- Can you help me with vaccines for my pets?
- Can you help me with emergency medical expenses for my pets?
- I can no longer keep my pet. Can PAF take him/her?
- Do you need volunteers?
- Do you have animals available for adoption?
- Do you provide subsidies for spaying and neutering feral cats?
• Refer you to vets who offer special low pricing to our clients
• Provide information on coupons or vouchers offered by your city or county
• Direct you to special programs from other humane societies
• Provide subsidies to pet guardians who demonstrate financial need.
Los Angeles, Riverside, San Bernardino and Orange Counties: 1-877-SPAY PET or 1-877-772-9738
Victor Valley: 1-760-247-5312
San Diego County: 1-855-738-7349
Care Credit, offering interest-free credit for veterinary care, 800-677-0718
Saddleback Valley Humane/ASPCA, 949-262-5859
PAWS LA, for residents of LA City only, 323-464-7297
Sam Simon Foundation, 888-364-7729
Animal Assistance League of Orange County, 714-893-4393
Pet Orphans, 818-901-0190
Voice for the Animals, 310-392-5153
FACE Foundation, 858-450-3223
If you would like to keep your pet, but behavioral problems are making it difficult, we may be able to help you find training or other solutions that will allow you to keep your family together.